A 10% Buyer's Premium will be added to the final Sales Price. All applicable taxes will be assessed based on the sum of the sales price and buyer's premium.
These items are scattered around A Robin's Nest! Can you find them all?
BEFORE BIDDING PLEASE READ
1. PREVIEW/Inspection of all items will take place anytime the nest is open - 602 Main Street, Grand Junction, Colorado, 81501. Signs will be posted.
2. Do not bid on any item in this auction before you read the terms and conditions. If you cannot abide by the terms of the sale or cannot pick items up by the specified dates, DO NOT BID ON THE ITEMS IN THIS AUCTION.
3. All winning bidders must pick up all items you purchased on Friday, February 16th, from 10am to 5pm. Apexx Auctions will not be responsible for any items not picked up by 5pm on the 16th.
4. Please note that the tax rate for all other items at the sale location is 8.66%.
5. The buyer's premium is 13% and will be discounted to 10% if you choose to pay with cash or a certified check on the day of pick-up only. The 13% Buyer's Premium will be reflected on any invoice picked up after this date.
6. An items that need to be shipped/transported will be at the expense of the buyer. You will need to arrange for shipping/transportation separately from Apexx Auctions invoice.
7. Apexx Auctions is not responsible for the packing or loading of items. If you need assistance with packing and loading you are responsible for bringing your own help.
8. *** Please Note- This auction will feature an auto extend - if there is a bid on an item within the last 5 minutes of the end of the auction, that item will extend for 5 minutes (example, if a bid is placed at 6:57pm on, that item will be extended until 7:02pm, unless someone bids again, which will extend that item for another 5 minutes from the time that bid was placed). This allows our auction to be more like a live auction, in that, someone cannot bid at the last second of the auction and not give you the ability to bid again.
10. OK, now go have fun bidding!
Grand Junction, Colorado 81501
February 16th from 10am-5pm